Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OmbreItUp

Ombre is a French term meaning "Shaded." Usually a multicolored stripe with colors graduating from light to dark. In the fashion world, ombré usually refers to a fabric dyeing process that produces a pale-to-dark gradation of color. Ombre hair is one of my favorite beauty trends at the moment. I must say it is taking me a while to get used to, but I am currently rocking this "Ombre" look.Not only it this trend new and fresh, it is convenient and tremendously easy to keep up with. If you have highlights or low lights in your hair, simply let them grow out for a few months and you will be on your way to the newest beauty trend! 

Below are some of my favorite beautiful Ombre looks!
I am definitely loving this trend and have been wearing it for quite a while now.
Below is a photo from my SeeThruBlack post in July.
I have heard some talk and see reviews that this trend looks dirty and lazy, but I could not disagree more, I think it is something new and original and I love it : ) 

Would you be see wearing this Ombre trend??

3 comments:

  1. & here I thought I looked stupid & lazy for not having time to keep up with my highlights!! Hehe :) love your blog Kait, too cute,.. hope everythings going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Renee!!
    Such an easy trend huh?!! : )
    Glad you enjoy it!
    Hope you continue reading!

    <3
    Kait

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to every one of your thoughtful comments and will be sure to respond as soon as I can!