Want these curls?
Follow these few easy steps!
1. After washing, dry hair fairly straight and add heat protectant on ends.
(I used John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection)
2. Section hair into three (or as many as desired depending on thickness) rows and curl each beginning at your roots.
(I used a 1 1/2 inch iron, Jilbere de Paris, but depending on the length and thickness of your hair you can choose which works best.)
3. Tease hair around the crown of your head for volume.
4. With a wide tooth comb, lightly brush through the curls.
5. Spray entire head with spritzer. Then with hairspray, spray around the frame of your face.
(I used Biolage Firm Hold Finishing Spritz and TRESemme Tres Two extra hold Hairspray)
Easy to do and a great natural look.
Hope these steps were useful!
If you have any questions regarding this hairstyle or any hairstyles you would like to know how to do, e-mail me at email@example.com !