Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

BowLikeGaga

Gaga never ceases to amaze me with her continuous creativity through fashion.
I was determined to figure out a way to create the "hair bow" without using a false hair bow.
(You can find false hair bows at www.buy.ladygagawig.com)
To create the 'real' hair bow follow these few easy steps!
Simply put your hair in a bun with one piece of hair left outside of the bun, then wrap the bun in half with the loose piece of hair!
Ta Da! 
Looks just as good as Gaga!

Kaitlyn McCall's version
Gaga's Version

2 comments:

  1. Kait! I am loving this post! Lady gaga is amazing and your bow looks just like hers! I'm definitely going to try it out!

    xoxo
    Rachele
    www.wildflowerbazaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to every one of your thoughtful comments and will be sure to respond as soon as I can!