DIY Ombre Nails
I found this awesome fashion post on Seventeen.com and had to share it with you!! As you know probably know, Ombré is a huge trend right now — in fashion and in beauty and nails are the latest accessory to get the cool gradiated color look! Patti Yankee, Celeb Nail Technician of Dashing Diva, showed me how to do my nails Ombré-style with purples.
Check out the video and the DIY steps below!
Steps to get Ombré nails:
1. Start with four little paper plates and toothpicks.
2. Apply base coat on nails.
3. Clean off an empty polish bottle brush with nail polish remover.
4. Paint pinky the darkest color.
5. Then apply a couple drops of the dark color on a plate and add one drop of white. Mix color together. 6. Paint second nail.
7. Allow each nail time to dry before applying second coat of color. Clean off polish brush each time.
8. For third nail, use 2 drops of white mixed into the dark color. Paint nail.
9. Continue adding more white to dark polish for each nail you paint, making the color more gradiated as you go along.
10. Finish with top coat.
Thanks for your tips Seventeen Magazine !!!